[Owasp-board] Fwd: Course to improve basic programming skills.

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sat Nov 21 01:34:30 UTC 2009

I also fully support it: YES

My only comment is that should had happened sooner :) And Kate needs to also
do this

Paulo and Kate are such heavy web users (email, WIKI, twitter, etc..) that
any extra knowledge of web technologies makes a visible and real difference
in their productivity

I quite liked the idea that on our conferences we should also be offering
'developer courses' since the need for basic/medium/advanced knowledge of
web technologies (from HTML upwards) is VERY real in our community.

Dinis

--

Dinis Cruz

Blog: http://diniscruz.blogspot.com