[Owasp-board] Larry's situation? Fwd: Webpages, presentation and Twitter

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Mon Nov 16 19:42:40 UTC 2009

Sorry Guys, I don¹t follow owasp email as closely when I have too many
things on my plate at work.

The twitter feed has a few requirements.

1. I need the number like below.
2. The twitter link like below needs to be added to the page
3. The number needs to be added to a script I have running for it to appear
on the pages. White list.

I have added the one below to the page you reference.

--Larry