[Owasp-board] FW: OWASP MSP AppSec USA 2010 Proposal

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Nov 10 03:31:36 UTC 2009

Kate is. We have two proposals so far. LA and MN. We will look at these
after this conference is over.

-Dave

To: jeff.williams at owasp.org
Subject: OWASP MSP AppSec USA 2010 Proposal

I've shared a document with you:

MN OWASP App Sec 2010 Proposal.pdf
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/fileview?id=0B3rIOS37w1dAZTkxYmUxMzUtNDF
lMS00M2UwLTlhNDEtMGRmNTEzMDFmZDRm&hl=en

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this
document, just click the link above.

Jeff, Dave and Kate,

The OWASP MSP chapter would like to officially submit our proposal for
AppSec USA 2010.

Our Chapter would like to be considered to host the OWASP AppSec USA 2010
conference and feel that Minneapolis as a venue for the conference, has a
lot to offer.  We're very excited to have our chapter considered for this
opportunity. Kuai Hinojosa, Adam Baso and myself will be at AppSec USA 2009

next week and look forward to answering any questions you might have as to
why the OWASP MSP chapter should be selected to host AppSec USA 2010.

Regards,
Lorna Alamri