[Owasp-board] Board meeting before the Conference Re: FW: Updated AppSec DC Schedule

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Sun Nov 8 13:36:13 UTC 2009

Dave is teaching Tuesday, so we will meet at the convention center on Tuesday evening (around 6).  I do not yet have a room number confirmed.  I will arrange for dinner.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300

Columbia, MD  21046

301-275-9403

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

To: jeff.williams at owasp.org
Cc: Dave Wichers; Rex Booth; Doug Wilson
Subject: Re: Updated AppSec DC Schedule

Jeff,

Not a problem.  If you have a better title for the talk, i'd love to hear it :)

I also agree with your assessment regarding the times.  I'll change them so that the grey goes all the way over and the blue times do not include the break.  Will be much clearer.

Thanks
-Mark

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Jeff Williams <jeff.williams at owasp.org> wrote:

Hi Mark,

I think the schedule looks a lot more doable, and I appreciate you making time for the Board to present.  It might be a touch clearer if you update the *end* times for each session to take the break into account.

Thanks,

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair

The OWASP Foundation