[Owasp-board] REQUEST FOR COMMENTS/RE: next week

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Nov 3 17:53:05 UTC 2009

Hello Kate,

Thanks for your assistance to deal with this question.

Regarding the content of your response, I’ve seen with great surprise that
the conference is only free for chapter leaders. Please let me remind that
we have previously and repeatedly said that, among other privileges, the
individual honorary membership would mean ‘FREE’ participation on ALL OWASP
Conferences. We had also assumed that ALL OWASP projects leaders and their
relevant Contributors are entitled to be given an honorary membership.

Regarding this issue please see the email sent off through the leaders’
mailing list by Dinis and subsequently published in the GPC Blog
http://globalprojectscommittee.wordpress.com/2009/10/05/owasp-conferences-an
d-owasp-memberships/.

Please drop me a line and let me know your thoughts and if my understanding
is flawed.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager