[Owasp-board] November Board call

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Mon Nov 2 22:02:39 UTC 2009

I can't make it tomorrow as I am teaching and Jeff is onsite at a customer
all day making it difficult for him as well. I'd suggest we postpone.

When is our face to face next Tuesday? I have picked up a class at the
conference on Tuesday so I'm not available from 9-5 but could meet after.

-Dave

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

Skype:  kate.hartmann1