[Owasp-board] FW: Updated AppSec DC Schedule

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon Nov 2 06:18:20 UTC 2009

Dinis,

We now have a 30 min slot for the Board to make a presentation.  In order to
use this time the most wisely, I think we should try to identify the key
messages we want to focus on.  Probably no more than 3 big themes.  My
suggestions.

1)      Emphasize that OWASP is about community with stories

2)      Why appsec matters and how OWASP is changing the world

3)      The 2010 goals and why they are critical

Or something like that.  We should finalize the messages and maybe split up
the actual presenting among us.

--Jeff