[Owasp-board] [GPC] (Removing Project from OWASP) Fwd: Fwd: Your project - OWASP Interceptor Project - has been identified as INACTIVE - Action is required!

Seba seba at owasp.org
Fri May 22 18:38:23 UTC 2009

Dinis,
I agree pulling it off, but I don't read Justin is planning to charge for it
in the future:
> The source code to the Interceptor project has always been open,however
> due to the "commercial" libraries that cost about $1800 USD to build it
> the source cannot be easily spread around.

I'll give him a phone call in the coming days to find out what his problem
is. Don't forget Justin (has been / is) an active OWASP leader in Australia,
is OWASP chapter committee member and organized the AU conferences.

regards

Seba