[Owasp-board] FW: board meeting 12 noon EST

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue May 19 14:56:33 UTC 2009

Neither Tom nor Dave are available today.  We will need to postpone the
board call until next Wednesday, May 27th at 12noon EST.

Please let me know if you are not able to make this call.  The first Tuesday
of the month (our regular schedule) is actually the following week, so we
should probably move June's meeting until a week later.

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road
Suite 300