[Owasp-board] Board Meeting

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon May 4 18:13:50 UTC 2009

Neither Jeff nor Dave will be able to make a call tomorrow.  They have been
called to a client site to teach.

Tom had suggested after the April meeting that the May meeting be scheduled
to occur while Dave, Seba, Dinis, and I are all in Poland to realize the
benefits of a face to face discussion.

Seba, I know that evenings are scheduled tightly that week, but perhaps we
could schedule the meeting for Thursday or Monday evening or late afternoon.

Thoughts?  We would use the same dial in number that we always do.

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road
Suite 300