[Owasp-board] I am writing to inform you that for medical reasons and personal matters I will need to be in Portugal during all the month of April.

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Mar 31 22:09:55 UTC 2009

Its fine by me. The main person to keep in touch with/coordinate is Dinis of
course. Good luck with all this.

-Dave

p.s. Kate may also be taking some significant sick leave in April as well as
she has a family member that is very sick. We are working on
contingencies/planning for that as well and will discuss more later.