[Owasp-board] FW: Invoice for PR Newswire

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Mar 30 02:09:13 UTC 2009

That is the annual fee for PR Newswire http://prnewswire.com  - it
enables submission of press releases to media worldwide based on
country, region, media type etc. (rates vary from 5k for the world
release to as small as $150 for local regional releases.

This $195 is a renewal for OWASP Foundation. If OWASP will be
promoting things such as conferences, project releases, membership
announcements, industry call to action etc., in 2009+ then we should
consider have a vehicle in place to enable such and utilize it as part
of the individual efforts as part of the OWASP marketing allocation.

Does anyone see any thing that needs to be promoted in the next 12
months (example the DC conference in USA, the Europe conference, the
Ireland Conference etc..)

--
Tom Brennan
Board Member