[Owasp-board] Fwd: DC Nonprofit Leadership Series and Fundraising Summit

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Mar 27 16:53:06 UTC 2009

Kate, do you think this would be helpful for you and owasp ?

Date: April 28, 2009
Location: George Washington University, Marvin Center
800 21st Street NW
Washington, DC 20052
Cost: $95 per session

For info on the Leadership Series, and to register go to:
www.cfnps.org/DCLeadership2009.aspx

DC Fundraising Summit:
Date: May 19-20, 2009
Location: Catholic University of America (CUA)
Edward J. Pryzbyla Center, Room 322
620 Michigan Ave NE
Washington, DC 20064

For more info on the DC Summit and the cost go to:
http://cfnps.org/dc2009.aspx

Other items of interest:

A. Speakers for the DC Fundraising Summit
The speaker roster for the DC Summit is almost full, and you can see
who is speaking by going to:
http://www.cfnps.org/dc2009.aspx?target=speakers

We are looking for a speakers for the following sessions only:
- Finding Corporate Funders
- Finding Foundation Funders
- Winning proposals: a tour of three successful case studies

If you or someone you know would like more information on this
unusual speaking opportunity, please send a reply email to info at cfnps.org

B. Exhibitors for the DC Fundraising Summit
The Center for Nonprofit Success is currently accepting exhibitor
registrations for the DC Fundrdaising Summit. If you or someone you know
has a product or service that benefits the nonprofit sector, and
might be interested in exhibiting at one of our Summits, please
write to info at cfnps.org so that we can send you more information.
In the meantime, you can learn more about exhibiting at the Summit by
going to:
http://www.cfnps.org/Exhibitors.aspx

C. Volunteers for the DC Summit
The Center for Nonprofit Success is looking for six volunteers to
serve as greeters at the registration table on each day of the
DC Summit. Volunteers can volunteer for one day, both days,
or sit in on sessions on one day in exchange for volunteering on
the other day. If you know anyone who would appreciate this
opportunity, please forward this announcement to them. Interested
volunteers should complete the volunteer registration form at:
http://www.cfnps.org/VolunteerRegistrationNew.aspx?S=57

The Center for Nonprofit Success is a nonprofit organization
whose mission to provide the training, knowledge and resources to
help nonprofit leaders succeed. If you do not wish to receive
any future notifications about our offerings, please send a blank
e-mail to:
leave-1267630-1351831K at lists.mediate-facilitate.com

--
Tom Brennan