[Owasp-board] [Owasp-topten] Mutillidae: A Deliberately Vulnerable Set Of PHP Scripts That Implement The OWASP Top 10

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Mar 26 16:57:44 UTC 2009

Hello Adrian,

As agreed, I have set up the OWASP Mutillidae Project’s page
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Mutillidae.

Please feel free to change it as you find best but, please, always have into
account the OWASP Assessment Criteria
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project_Assessment.

I’ve also created a project’s mailing list and, by now, the admin password
must have been sent automatically to you. I also take the opportunity to ask
whether you wish an OWASP email address – if so, please get back to me and
let me know.

In addition, I ask you to be kind enough to upload here
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Irongeek your resume/profile and to
detail your roadmap
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Mutillidae_Project_-_Roadmap.

Furthermore, I ask you whether Brian and Chris have accepted to be
reviewers. If so, could you please ask them to create wiki accounts
(http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Tutorial) similar to yours above referred?
We will need these links to upload here
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Mutillidae_Project_-_Assessment_Frame.
Please make sure they upload their resumes/profiles as it will be needed to
have OWASP Board approval of their review role in this project.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate and get back
to me.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

    A deliberately vulnerable set of PHP scripts that implement the OWASP
Top 10.

3. Main link(s) – if any,

http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=security/mutillidae-deliberately-vulnerab
le-php-owasp-top-10

4. Related project(s) – if any,

    WebGoat

5. Detailed roadmap for future developments,

    Working on getting more folks to add modules.

6. License – see here,

    Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 3.0 license

7. Sponsor(s) – if any,

    None

8. Project Leader*,

    Adrian Crenshaw    Wiki name: Irongeek

9. Project Contributors* - if any,

    None yet.

10.   First Reviewer – *,

    None, maybe Brian Blankinship will take this, I'll CC him.

11.   Second Reviewer*,

    None, maybe Chris Parker will take this, I'll CC him.