[Owasp-board] Budget

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Mar 25 21:34:05 UTC 2009

Some of these I can answer quickly. For Item #10, this is essentially for 1
cube and some storage space for OWASP.

Kate has a cube, Alison has a Cube, and we gave Alex some space as well (but
didn't charge extra for it).

Kate now works from home, but comes in every other week. Alison works in the
office 1 day / week. We still only charge for 1 cube, even though there are
2 or even 3 being used on occasion.

There might be some other bundled costs with the cube but I forget the
details.

#11: This is for OWASP's share of the T1, but seems a bit expensive so
hopefully includes more than just that??

#12: Don't know.

#14: This is for Aspect's support to ESAPI, max $2000 / month for twelve
months / year.

#17: This is for credit card fees for all the income we receive through
credit cards and paypal. i.e., almost all memberships, conference fees, etc.
Yes - its expensive.

#22: Yes, this was for the audit. Probably two years worth. Next year (for
the 2008 audit) should be cheaper as we aren't going to do a full audit this
year. Maybe every other year.

#29, and #15, and #16: We thought it appropriate to break them out, but we
can combine them if desired.

-Dave