[Owasp-board] Twitter Acct

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Wed Mar 25 03:39:09 UTC 2009

I'd like all the Twitter posts to go through some kind of QA.  I don't want
the credentials bouncing around the Internet like Sarah Palin's email
account.  Like a two-person rule - one person writes, another posts.  I've
been managing the Moderated AppSec Feed for so long it was easy to add the
Twitter thing.  I guess it's time to come out of Beta now.

I'm happy to keep managing this if you all want to send me messages. Make
sure you send a short text and a link (<140 characters including link) with
each post.  If you want Kate to run this - that's fine with me.

--Jeff