[Owasp-board] Salesforce

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Mon Mar 23 19:27:51 UTC 2009

I was at a Salesforce event in NYC today with 2000 people - just sign up for the eval (have to submit a 501-3c proof and we will be assigned a rep and given a account..

Try:
www.salesforcefoundation.org/resources and we will be assigned a rep.  I use SF like many everyday and we will get a FREE access to it due to non-profit saving thousands a year off the commercial price.

They use ApexCode/Visual Force very standard dev with a full sandbox and OWASP can easily build a bridge with the developer community.

kate.hartmann at owasp.org