[Owasp-board] REQUEST FOR DECISION/OWASP OpenPGP Extensions for HTTP - Enigform and mod openpgp Project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Mar 17 16:06:35 UTC 2009

Board,

The SoC 2008 https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_OpenPGP_Extensions_for_HTTP_-_Enigform_and_mod_openpgp project has reached 100% completion. So, would one of you care to give the needed payment authorization, please? To do so, please visit the following link https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/ccc?key=pAX6n7m2zaTVZcudg4_EzXg <https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/ccc?key=pAX6n7m2zaTVZcudg4_EzXg&hl=en> &hl=en.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

To: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org

Cc: Eoin; Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman; dinis cruz; global_tools_and_project_committee at lists.owasp.org; Kate Hartmann

I completed the Final Review for the Enigform extensions project.  I agree that Arturo has reached completion.  I would recommend that we consider how to extend this project for additional server application plugins and additional client tools and move docs and code to googlecode to develop these additional extensions.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mark

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org> wrote:

Very well, Eoin – thanks! I wish you good work and ask you to keep us updated regarding this issue.

Regards,