[Owasp-board] FW: great chatting with you + research proposal

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Mar 17 15:38:16 UTC 2009

Hi Jeffery

Given your lack of reply to my questions below, shall we assume that you NO
logger want to apply this grant from OWASP to perform this project?

We are having a call tonight for the Global Projects Committee, and (unless
I receive an update from you) will report to them (and later this month to
the OWASP board) that I received no comments from you and recommend that we
remove this item from tonight's agenda.

Dinis Cruz
Owasp Board Member
Owasp Global Projects Committee