[Owasp-board] OWASP .NET Project - Final push to complete Summer of Code's deliveries.

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Mar 17 11:57:36 UTC 2009

Dear Mark,

I thank your update regarding the project completion status and your
explanation about the happy reason that has forced you to minimize your time
on the project. I am also very glad to hear that you still like to
contribute, to retain the position as project lead and would like push
forward and continue to work with OWASP – we are definitely counting on it!
As you know OWASP depends entirely on contributions like yours.

Having said all the above, in operational terms, the.NET project hasn’t
reached its SoC’s target, Release Quality Status, within the given reviewed
deadline, 16th of March.

However, having into account what you have stated in your self-assessment,
we are just missing the Powerpoint, I propose finishing it up as soon as
possible and contacting the reviewers to ask them to perform their task. If
they also state that just the PowerPoint is missing, I will recommend the
project’s payment. However, please pay attention that decision is not mine
and the OWASP Board and the Project’s committee may think differently and so
I am carbon copying them to check out their position. I believe we can
assume their hypothetical absence of response as agreement.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

Cc: global_tools_and_project_committee at lists.owasp.org

deliveries.

Hey Paulo,

I’m doing well,  rebounding from a flood of work in my day job.  I’ll be
able to resume work on the project and have it completed before March 9th.
Eoin, Dennis and Dinis, can review the content that week, if it works for
them.

Let me know,

Mark