[Owasp-board] speaker timetable

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Mon Mar 16 18:52:03 UTC 2009

Eoin, got a call from Dave W., this morning with concerns of income of the
Ireland event being able to cover the costs for associated OWASP travel for
2 board members.

Today the plane for me to Ireland is $500.00 round trip.  I would be happy
to do the OWASP overview preso and I have additional talks that I can do as
well depending if you need them such as OWASP Security Spending Benchmarks
Project Report  and the Get Rich or Die Trying - Making Money on the Web so
let me know either I can bail on the travel or help support your efforts -
your call.

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference>
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

  _____