[Owasp-board] REQUEST FOR DECISION/OWASP JSP Testing Tool Project Payment

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Mar 16 14:06:51 UTC 2009

Board,

The SoC 2008 https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_JSP_Testing_Tool_Project project has reached 100% completion. So, would one of you care to give the needed payment authorization, please? To do so, please visit the following link https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/ccc?key=pAX6n7m2zaTVZcudg4_EzXg <https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/ccc?key=pAX6n7m2zaTVZcudg4_EzXg&hl=en> &hl=en.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

To: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org

Hi Paulo,

Sorry for the delay!

Regarding the About box, that has already been added to the codebase in Google Code.

Regarding the build instructions, I will take the information from the wiki and place it into the repository.

Even though the review process is complete and the project meets the criteria given for "Beta", I personally feel that the project is not ready for "Beta" status.

Is there any provision for keeping projects in "Alpha" status at the request of the author?

Perhaps we can discuss during the committee meeting today.
--
-Jason Li-
-jason.li at owasp.org-

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 5:18 AM, Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org> wrote:

Hello Jason,

Hope you are well. Regarding the issue below, do we have any news?

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP Project <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>  Manager

To: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org

Cc: 'Jason Li'; markkerzner at gmail.com

Dear Paulo,

I’ve finally finished my 2nd review: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Project_Information:template_JSP_Testing_Tool_Project_-_Final_Review_-_Second_Reviewer_-_F

Thank you all for your consideration.

Best regards,

Fabrício

To: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Cc: global_tools_and_project_committee at lists.owasp.org; 'Jason Li'; markkerzner at gmail.com

Hello, Paulo!

Yes, I still want to contribute!

Right now, I am trying to setup the environment to make the 2nd review, as I changed my PC in December and I don’t have the executable Jason prepared for the 1st review.

Please, forgive me for the delay. I think 2 days will be enough to finish.

Best regards,

Fabrício