[Owasp-board] Brad Causey as Dinis Cruz replacement reviewer

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Mar 13 19:30:26 UTC 2009

Hello Board,

Dinis has asked for his replacement as OWASP OpenPGP Extensions for HTTP’s
reviewer and Brad Causey has kindly accepted the responsibility.

Project link –
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_OpenPGP_Extensions_for_HTTP_-
_Enigform_and_mod_openpgp

Brad Causey’s Profile - https://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Bradcausey

Could you let me know whether this has your approval? I’ll assume your
hypothetical absence of response in 24 hours as a yes.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager