[Owasp-board] [Global_conference_committee] OWASP speaker request : PCI Milano

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Fri Mar 13 18:19:29 UTC 2009

I already see an OWASP Italy logo on the event page. So, it sounds like
someone has already agreed to some level of sponsorship. Matteo. Is this
something you agreed to?

In general, if this is a commercial event, then OWASP cannot endorse it.  If
the organizer is a non-profit then we might be able to endorse it depending
on the purpose of the non-profit.

So, question back to you is: Who is organizing the event, and are they a for
profit entity or a non-profit? If a non-profit, what is their mission?

Thanks, Dave