[Owasp-board] Wordpress Plugin

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Mar 13 10:16:27 UTC 2009

Arturo,

I thank again your update. Regarding the question of replacing Dinis as
reviewer I don't see any problem at all. Eventually you will need to decide
between Matt and Brad, see if your invitation is accepted and thereafter we
will need Board's confirmation.

Regarding the new release for Enigform, the only problem I see is our
deadline. As you know, to be paid, the project should be closed until 16th
of March.

Please drop me a line and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,
OWASP Project Manager