[Owasp-board] About Code Crawler

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Mar 12 16:00:51 UTC 2009

Hello Alessio,

Although the reviewers’ approval is a Board’s prerogative, yes, I am very
happy with your choice. Has Matteo already confirmed his acceptance?
Supposing so, I am carbon copying both the Board and the Project’s Committee
so as to ask whether they confirm Matteo. I believe we can have their
hypothetical silence as agreement.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

From: "Paulo Coimbra"
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:39:53 -0000
To: <alessio.marziali at cyphersec.com>

Dear Alessio,

Regarding the necessity of finding a new reviewer to replace Dinis, please
allow me to pose again the question - do you have any name to propose?

To: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Subject: About Code Crawler

Hi Paulo,

As you may have noticed I've completed my personal final review about Code
Crawler. Thing that didn't happend for my other reviewers.

I've sent an email where you were cc'ed to Dinis and Eoin asking for my
final review. Which hasn't happend yet.

As you know I've been working on Code Crawler for more than a year and
always tried to do my best (just look at my blog posts).

I also know that Code Crawler is not a big star project for OWASP but not
being considered at all is quite frustrating (especially when it happends
most of the time).

Could you ping Dinis because this is getting ridiculous. If we can't get
this done by the end of the SoC period I would start considering my
resignation.

You always been great with me and hope we can get this sorted out shortly.

Thanks,

Alessio Marziali