[Owasp-board] FW: Question on how much just beverages would cost for the OWASP SwA Day Friday

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Mar 11 13:21:18 UTC 2009

Would OWASP be able to cover the $1K cost of breaks at the DHS forum?  The
original requested amount was $5K to cover breaks and meals.  At that time,
the event had very low registrations.

In my opinion, this event is a launch for marketing to the AppSec US
conference being held in DC in November.

Please let me know your responses ASAP so I can inform Sean.

Thank you.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300

Columbia, MD  21046

301-275-9403

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

sbarnum at cigital.com

Check out my new book "Software Security Engineering: A Guide for Project
Managers" at http://www.softwaresecurityengineering.com

zelda at mitre.org
AOL IM: zeldagr8s'

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

sbarnum at cigital.com