[Owasp-board] Conference Video model

Seba seba at owasp.org
Wed Mar 11 08:37:29 UTC 2009

Dave,
>From an OWASP economics standpoint,I tend to agree, but this is also the
time where a lot of people are not able to attend conferences.
So it is even more important for OWASP to make the conferences available as
free online video.
But we can indeed have a period where DVD's can be ordered (and also
afterwards) to cover the production costs.

Currently I have not yet foreseen video recording in Poland: is the 'US guy'
a good candidate to come over?
Can you send me his contact details?

Thx

Seba