[Owasp-board] [Global_tools_and_project_committee] Fwd: OWASP Google Summer of Code Application

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Mar 10 18:16:42 UTC 2009

Board, can you please review the document created by Jason and please
comment ASAP (
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd62v4jh_108pftq2cz&invite=1522783834 )
If we are going to do this, we need to move very quickly.

We also need somebody to take responsibility for this. Jason seems to be
very motivate, but I'm not sure if he wants to be the lead on this "Google
Summer of Code" OWASP project.

Do you (Jason) want to lead this project and be the main point of contact
for Google?.

Also, does any of you (Board Members) have some cycles to participate in
this effort?

Note that the first objective is to get OWASP to be a 'Mentoring
Organization' on the Google Summer of Code (which is what has the deadline
this friday)

Dinis