[Owasp-board] OWASP Application Security Tool Benchmarking Environment and Site Generator Refresh Project - Final push to complete Summer of Code's deliveries.

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Mar 10 14:01:21 UTC 2009

Hello Dmitry,

Hope you are well.

WRT your question, I can tell that if you achieve at least 50% completion before the last established deadline, 16th March, I will recommend the 50% payment.  However, I am carbon copying both the Board and the Projects’ Committee so as to check whether they will endorse my intention. I believe we can interpret their hypothetical lack of response as agreement.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager