[Owasp-board] How much money we 'lost' on the OWASP AU conference?

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Mar 10 12:54:14 UTC 2009

I do believe that it was a good event, and is helping to keep vital or
revitalize Australia for OWASP. Now that Andrew V. is back in Aus hopefully
he will help able to fuel continued growth in that area.

Something must be happening because New Z. is having their own conference as
well, which is encouraging.

-Dave

alison.shrader at owasp.org