[Owasp-board] [Global_tools_and_project_committee] PodCast / Global Projects

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Mar 10 00:24:03 UTC 2009

I agree,
Jim can you put some thought into how this could work?

Maybe a set 5m (Beta) or 10m (release) interview per project, using a set
number of template questions?

Of course that you could always do a bigger interview with the author(s),
but if we go down this path, we will need to have those standard slots so
that we can add them to the project's page

Dinis