[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Season of Quality - status update

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Mar 9 15:33:54 UTC 2009

Hello Committee,

I’ve spent the last couple of days trying to figure out the proper answer to
your statement and, even if I´ve thought in several ways of writing it down,
I’ve eventually found myself feeling that the right answer hasn’t come up.
Answering to such a generous and supportive comment is definitely not a
simple task. However, I simply would like to let you know that your words
have indeed meant a great deal to me. In fact, my work experience with the
OWASP community has been tremendously challenging and rewarding as it has
been both an opportunity to learn and a reason of pride.  Of course it also
has helped me with my bills J. I sincerely thank you.  I will continue to do
my best to deserve your trust.

Regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager