[Owasp-board] OWASP 2009 Budget

Alison Shrader alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Fri Mar 6 21:33:02 UTC 2009

Hi Dinis,

So just to verify, the ISWG and ESAPI expenses should be included in the
$90k allocated to Season of Code?  This would leave just $42k for additional
projects.  Or did you mean I should put the budget for Season of Code at
$132k (still leaving $90k for additional projects)?

I do keep track of each conferences revenue and expenses separately, so I
will be able to show a break down per conference.  Would everyone like to
see these numbers for 2008, or do you just want this included going forward
in 2009?

Alison Shrader

OWASP

9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300