[Owasp-board] OWASP 2009 Budget

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Mar 6 01:17:45 UTC 2009

One quick comment is that the ISWG and EASPI expenses should be part of the
Season of Code budget.
Note: we need to publish asap these numbers to our community since they are
a very good example of why we need more members and companies to step-up
their sponsorship of OWASP projects. Any problems with that?

Alison, can you include the total revenue number of OWASP (i.e for the
conferences mention the total revenue and total expenses (and if possible
break it down per conference))

Paulo, when you are able to, can you update Alison on the final number of
SoC 08 payments?

Thanks

Dinis