[Owasp-board] FW: Iberic Collaboration Project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Mar 5 17:34:54 UTC 2009

Hello Fabio,

I thank both your updated and the OWASP Iberic Project proposal which I am
forwarding to OWASP Board, Project’s Committee and Conference’s Committee.

As my first comment, as you are proposing to have the first conference in
Madrid in late 2009, I would say we must pay attention to the fact we are
planning the next Summit to January 2010.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

Email: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie

----- Forwarded by Fabio E Cerullo/IR/AIB on 05/03/2009 10:23 -----

Carlos Serrao <carlos.serrao at iscte.pt>
Sent by: Carlos Serrao <carlos.j.serrao at gmail.com>

05/03/2009 02:19

        To:        Vicente Aguilera <vicente.aguilera at owasp.org>,
fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
        cc:
        Subject:        Some notes....

Hi all,
just some notes from our meeting and some extra ideas abou the conference.

Best regards,
Carlos Serrão, Ph.D., M.Sc.:  <http://www.iscte.pt/> ISCTE/
<http://dcti.iscte.pt/> DCTI Assistant Professor |  <http://www.netmust.eu/>
NetMuST/ <http://www.adetti.pt/> Adetti Researcher -
<http://www.carlosserrao.net/> website -  <http://blog.carlosserrao.net/>
blog -  <http://www.allofads.com/> allofads.com
contacts |  <mailto:carlos.serrao at iscte.pt> carlos.serrao at iscte.pt,
<mailto:carlos.j.serrao at gmail.com> carlos.j.serrao at gmail.com skype |
<callto:pontocom> pontocom msn |
<file:///\\Users\carlosserrao\Library\Mail\Signatures\[email protected]
> pontocom73 at hotmail.com |  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/carlosserrao>
linkedin

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external email security system.

Allied Irish Banks

AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks p.l.c.
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.
Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311;
Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173