[Owasp-board] OWASP Application Security Tool Benchmarking Environment and Site Generator Refresh Project - Final push to complete Summer of Code's deliveries.

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Mar 4 18:28:32 UTC 2009

Mike,

I thank you for keeping me updated about the project’s development stage and its constraints.

WRT your question, yes, it works for me as. However, I am carbon copying the Board and the Project’s Committee to seek out their agreement. I believe we can have their hypothetical absence of response as a yes.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager