[Owasp-board] [Owasp-topten] Mutillidae: A Deliberately Vulnerable Set Of PHP Scripts That Implement The OWASP Top 10

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Mar 4 16:36:06 UTC 2009

Hello Adrian,

I am very glad to hear so! It will be a pleasure to have you amongst us!

As agreed, I will set a project page for you and, to do so, I ask you to be
kind enough to send me off the following information:

1.       Project Name,

2.       Short Project Description,

3.       Main link(s) – if any,

4.       Related project(s) – if any,

5.       Detailed roadmap for future developments,

6.       License – see here <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Licenses>
,

7.       Sponsor(s) – if any,

8.       Project Leader*,

9.       Project Contributors* - if any,

10.   First Reviewer – *,

11.   Second Reviewer*,

Meanwhile, for your reference, please read the OWASP
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project_Assessment>
Assessment Criteria and take a look at an example of an OWASP
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Project_Information:template_Code_Review_Pr
oject>  Project skeleton/main frame.

Please have into account that, in result of what is established in the above
referred Assessment Criteria, if possible, the project's lead should suggest
two Project Reviewers and, at least, one of them should be an OWASP Project
or Chapter Leader. However, if you find impossible to track them down,
please let me know and I will try and help.

* For Project Leader, Contributors and Reviewers please create a wiki
account <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Special:Userlogin>  and send me off
the link. See here <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Tutorial>  how to do it
and here <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_Project>
and here <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Mtesauro>  an example of how
it will be used.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate and get back
to me.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>  Project Manager