[Owasp-board] OWASP speaker request : PCI Milano

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Mar 4 13:06:32 UTC 2009

Hello Matteo,

Unfortunately, I suppose you can't. However, you can always contact the
Board members individually.

tomb at owasp.org; dinis.cruz at owasp.org; dave.wichers at owasp.org;
seba at owasp.org; jeff.williams at owasp.org

In addition I am carbon copying them so as to inform about your question.

Many thanks, regards,

Paulo Coimbra,
OWASP Project Manager