[Owasp-board] February Membership Numbers

Alison Shrader alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Tue Mar 3 19:17:11 UTC 2009

Hi Dinis,

I am actually planning on sending out a budget for OWASP before next week's
board meeting, so everyone can see where we are overall financially.  I hope
to have that out this week, but definitely by next Tuesday.

I do show the total income for OWASP in the numbers below (the fourth line
down for each individual and corporate).  Before money is taken out for the
local chapters, the individual membership income was $4500, and corporate
membership was $20,000 for a total of $24,500.

For the local chapter balances, I have a spreadsheet on the wiki that tracks
this.  You can find it at:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donation_Scoreboard  This does not include
February's numbers from memberships yet.I will be updating the spreadsheet
and emailing the chapter leaders with this info this week.

Thanks!

Alison Shrader

OWASP

9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300