[Owasp-board] co hosted events with ISSA

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Mar 2 15:10:47 UTC 2009

Seba, I agree.

If OWASP can stand on its own with content with 4/5 multi-day, with
training etc., conferences per year and then appsec speakers that want
to talk on OWASP projects can inject there talks into ISSA and any
other group.

Doing a joint event is very messy - as the elephant in the room is the
money part of it.  ISSA would love OWASP to help them raise money -
what's in it for OWASP ?

--
Tom Brennan
Board Member