[Owasp-board] FW: [Owasp-leaders] [OT] Job Board

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Jun 18 11:56:29 UTC 2009

Board, we have opened postings to individual members, but do you think we
should allow non members to post?  It could be an added benefit to our
community.

I have had 3 requests this week to post jobs to the board and have been
referring folks to become members.  I think it might be a good idea to at
least post them on the "recruiter" section.  I don't want us to become a job
agency, but considering the opportunities that might be out there for our
members, I don't want to deny them the chance to look.

One concern I do have, however, is that I am not sure of the validity of the
postings.  If a recruiter takes the steps to become, at least, an individual
member, it may increase the integrity of the postings.

Thoughts?

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road