[Owasp-board] FW: For your approval - please do NOT FILL IN - Global Committee Assessment

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Jun 17 18:03:53 UTC 2009

Looks good I would ask a question to "qualify" the global members with a
question like:

When did you join the Global Committee
X Portugal
X Other

I would somehow reinforce the purpose of the global committee as a group
that provides regional representatives from around the world to represent
the owasp individuals, projects and chapters around the world.  <--- this is
key purpose of why they were formed.

--
Tom Brennan
Board Member - OWASP Foundation