[Owasp-board] FW: For your approval - please do NOT FILL IN - Global Committee Assessment
paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Jun 17 17:22:18 UTC 2009
For your approval please check this link https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=ckdDbXE0bkxPM3dkbDZvSmFNWVBGcnc6MA out.
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager
From: Dinis Cruz [mailto:dinis.cruz at owasp.org]
Sent: terça-feira, 16 de Junho de 2009 21:49
To: pcoimbra at owasp.org
Cc: Global Projects Committee
Subject: Re: For your approval - please do NOT FILL IN - Global Committee Assessment
Hi paulo, can you also forward this to the Owasp board?
On 16 Jun 2009, at 17:57, pcoimbra at owasp.org wrote:
If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out online:
Global Committee Assessment
1. What is your name and email address? *
2. To which committee do you belong? *
· ( ) Projects
· ( ) Membership
· ( ) Education
· ( ) Conferences
· ( ) Industry
· ( ) Chapters
3.What is the frequency that your committee meets? *
· ( ) Weekly
· ( ) Every 2 weeks
· ( ) Every 3 weeks
· ( ) Monthly
· ( ) Quarterly
· ( ) Other:
4. How active is your committee generally speaking? *
· ( ) Very Active
· ( ) Somewhat Active
· ( ) Active
· ( ) Somewhat Inactive
· ( ) Very Inactive
5. How frequently are you are able to make committee meetings? *
· ( ) Very often
· ( ) Somewhat often
· ( ) About half
· ( ) Less then half
· ( ) Seldom
6. What work has your committee been engaged in? What contributions has it made to the OWASP community? * e.g. Created a ppt presentation for chapter meetings about membership, Commented on NIST Document 801-55, ...
7. What significant contributions have you made to the work of your committee? * e.g. Provided input on NIST Document 801-55, Update the committee Wiki page with summaries of our committees meetings, ...
8. What contributions have been made by other committee members? *
9. How frequently do the other committee members make meetings? Use the same scale as above after each member's name * e.g. If there are 3 other committee members: Alice, Bob and Charles, then you might enter the following “Alice 2, Bob 5, Charles 4”
10. Does your committee need more members? If so, how many? *
11. What is your wish list for your committee? What would you like to see added, changed, removed or modified about your committee? *
12. What could/should the OWASP board to help your committee with it work?
What can be improved about the Global Committees or your committee specifically? Please provide any suggestions of comments you may have.
Powered by Google Docs <http://docs.google.com>
Terms of Service <http://www.google.com/accounts/TOS> - Additional Terms <http://www.google.com/google-d-s/terms.html>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-board