[Owasp-board] [OWASP-Raleigh, NC] Cisco Secure Message *important*

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Fri Jun 12 13:04:25 UTC 2009

Mike,

I don¹t appreciate your ton in this email. It takes allot of my personal
time to make things happen here for OWASP. I have been contributing my
sysadmin support for OWASP over the last five years. Considering the number
of incidents we have had over this time, the track record is quite good.

As for the Cisco secure envelope, they are a paid service and if you read up
on it, your will find it is a good service. It¹s certificate based, and each
user has there own certificates. In addition, this service is a well
established service used by medical professions around the world. I would
say its safe.

In the future, I will not respond to messages like this, nor would I expect
you too. Specifically the ³bullsh*t² statement followed by the passive
aggressive undertone and profanity. We are all trying to build something
great here, your efforts are very much appreciated. Unfortunately, emails
like this to me have far more impact than a simple email to your chapter
explaining the insignificant configuration error.

--Larry