[Owasp-board] OWASP-CRM Alpha

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Jun 11 14:34:05 UTC 2009

Do you want to block a teleconf meeting next week after everyone has had time to take training and we can collaborate the next steps?  Let us know when your ready. Michelle Best was helpful yesterday getting our account processed.

Tom Brennan
Board Member - OWASP Foundation

http://www.linkedin.com/in/tombrennan