[Owasp-board] OWASP-CRM Alpha

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Jun 11 14:25:15 UTC 2009

I took the training on Tuesday.  I'm still trying to figure things out.  The
tutorial seemed to focus on how to apply to Salesforce more than what
Salesforce can do.

I will try to work with the membership piece.  I still have a lot of
questions.

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road