[Owasp-board] Was Brandi Moore an OWASP Board member?

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Jun 11 12:53:37 UTC 2009

What you are suggesting is a formal outline of structure by title and
role in OWASP Foundation correct?  This example (Brandy) is tied to
her involvement in the NYC Chapter see structure:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/NYNJMetro#tab=Chapter_Leaders.2FContacts

So if what your proposing is a governance structure that outlines the
title and the role from the top to the bottom, then we should start
with the Board Members (US) roles and responsibilities, the Global
Committee Members, the chapter leaders and the employees with defined
verbiage. Then we can can implement, and go back in time and ask folks
to correct/adjust title/roles etc..

I think it would be a good idea actually and if you look at
http://www.owasp.org/images/9/9f/2009-OWASP_KeyNote-V2.pdf page 6 and
7 this could be defined better I agree.

thoughts.