[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Abuse of the OWASP brand: http://www.owasptop10.nl

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Jun 11 09:22:10 UTC 2009

Sebastien, can you provide more details about what you guys done over the in
France?

Do you have a non-profit legal organization just like the one we have in the
US?

Part of the SoC 08 and the idea to apply for Eu Funds, we will need to have
a legal OWASP entity in Europe, so could we use the one you have created?

Dinis