[Owasp-board] Fwd: owasp involvement ?

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Jun 11 09:02:26 UTC 2009

For all his faults, Justin is raising a number of very important points that
we should address.

In fact it really shows why we have to constantly make an effort to to be
100% transparent an open with what is going on at OWASP Board & Committees
(i.e. everytime information is not disclosed people are free to make their
own interpretation of events)

Dinis